Location: Paris, France
Paris, one of the most inspiring cities in the world and the new tech- and start-up hotspot of Europe, will be the second stop of the ESIL Study Visits tour. Scheduled for the 27 and 28 of March, this is a unique opportunity to get to know the French investment market in-depth, to meet aspiring French entrepreneurs, and to network with local and foreign investors.
Participants will be able to benefit from 20+ years’ worth of expertise of the ESIL local leader, France Angels. The French federation of Business Angels comprises 75 networks in the country with more than 5.000 individual investors.
- Meet lead angels and French investors
- Workshops for network managers with lead regional club managers
For those interested in these subjects:
- Market trends + legal and fiscal insights / takeaways
- Innovative tools for co-investment and syndication
- Partnerships and sponsorship - case studies
- Representing angels towards - public authorities.
For further details, please check the study visit agenda.
No registration fee (hotel and travel at your own costs).
Registration deadline: March 21!
Back to Event list