Location: Online, Belgium
On behalf of ENRICH in Brazil, EBN hosts the webinar Natura Innovation Challenge ZERO WASTE PACKAGING
Taking place on November 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm CET (1:00pm GMT; 10am Brazilian time), the webinar aims at presenting Natura Innovation Challenge Zero Waste Packaging.
Natura is launching a global call for proposals to find new means of combating waste generation and plastic pollution. They are calling for entrepreneurs, start-ups, research institutions, universities and companies to present innovative solutions, such as:
- New packaging materials involving renewable, biodegradable among other technological attributes
- New logistics and business models that enable waste reduction and add value to the people involved in the packaging life cycle
The call is for solutions that have already undergone a development stage, be it in applied research, validation or scaling. All the initiatives with the potential to meet the challenge will be studied by the Natura team. The solutions selected may be developed in the form of partnerships and/or investments to ensure feasibility.
Enrolments for the Natura Innovation Challenge Zero Waste Packaging will be open until December 8.
Applicants need to fill in the form on the website: innovationchallenge.natura/ (the challenge description is available in Portuguese, Spanish and English; the English version is not accessible on Google Chrome, make sure you use it different browsers)
The webinar in a nutshell
- Title: Natura Innovation Challenge ZERO WASTE PACKAGING
- Date: 14 November 2019
- Time: 2:00pm CET (1:00pm GMT; 10am Brazilian time)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3688598031097304589
- Moderator and Speakers:
- Mrs Chiara Davalli, European BIC Network and ENRICH in Brazil
- Mrs Thais Soares, SPI and ENRICH in Brazil
- Mr Leonardo Garnica, Natura Global Innovation Manager
- Mrs Milena Ruffino, Natura Packaging Manager
- Mr Guilherme Moliterno de Morais, Natura Commercial Innovation Coordinator
Back to Event list