Location: GoToWebinar, Belgium
EBN is involved in several EC funded projects aimed at supporting European R&I actors exploring and entering non-EU countries with their innovative businesses.
In this framework, EBN organises and presents the upcoming webinar:
Get connected - Discover ENRICH in Brazil Soft Landing Hubs
Taking place on March 12th 2019, at 3:00pm CET (2:00pm GMT; 11am Recife time; noon Sao Josè dos Campos time). The online session will last 1 hour and will be held in English.
The webinar aims at presenting ENRICH in Brazil accredited Soft Landing Hubs (SLH): Porto Digital and Parque Tecnológico São José dos Campos (PqTEC), 2 trusted organisations who can support European R&I actors exploring and entering the Brazilian market.
Located in different areas of Brazil, these hubs are key innovation players in Brazil. They will tell us about their regional R&I ecosystem, their sectors of expertise and the services they can offer to EU stakeholders.
Moreover, during the webinar we will present the upcoming call for Viability Assessment Projects the INNOWWIDE project will launch on April 1st.
INNOWWIDE aims to provide funding to at least 120 European innovative SMEs and start-ups to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in markets outside of Europe. The project will open two calls that will provide up to 60,000€ of funding per project.
The INNOWWIDE pilot call aims to bring European SMEs to the forefront of international markets by allowing them to conduct VAPs in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world, creating the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, etc.) and developed countries.
Click here to register for free!
Discover ENRICH in Brazil support, the services and expertise of our SLHs and the available INNOWWIDE funding instrument supporting European SMEs going international.
- Chiara Davalli, EBN www.ebn.eu
- Rodrigo Mendes, PqTEC http://www.pqtec.org.br/
- Joana Sampaio, Porto Digital http://www.portodigital.org/home
Programme - CET time
- 3.00-3.10 > Intro to ENRICH in BR SLH scheme, Chiara Davalli, EBN
- 3.10-3.25 > PqTEC + ICT and Aerospace + ecosystem of Sao Josè dos Campos, Rodrigo Mendes, PqTEC
- 3.25-3.40 > Porto Digital + ICT and Creative industries and social innovation + ecosystem of Recife, Joana Sampaio, Porto Digital
- 3:40-3.45 > Q&A
- 3.45-3.55 > Available opportunities for collaboration > upcoming funding opportunity with INNOWWIDE call (60000€ grants to EU companies willing to work with partners in non-EU countries), Chiara Davalli, EBN
- 3.55-4.00 > Q&A
Back to Event list