Location: Virtual, Online
Robert Sanders joins speakers from the European Commission, Enterprise Europe Network, Technoport, Accenture, NASCOM and many others in a joint reflection on EIIP.
The main objective of this fifth and final event is to present the achievements of the Europe-India Innovation Partnership (EIIP) since the launch of the pilot project in October 2018 and to showcase to a wider audience of innovation stakeholders from both regions what we have learned from each others’ ecosystems, what the opportunities are and the challenges.
The achievements are at the three levels of the project: (1) creation of the partnerships leading to co-creative activities between incubators, (2) the involvement of the private sector on several thematic and corporate challenges, and (3) creation of tools to facilitate the EU-India innovation cooperation, notably by setting up European Innovation Zones in leading Indian incubators.
Taking into account that this pilot project ends in January 2021, the event will also provide the opportunity to discuss the legacy of the activities of the project.
The event will be held virtually.
The networking event brings together the following EIIP stakeholders:
· A selection of incubators and accelerators (network members) that have shown great engagement in developing partnerships and implementing collaborative activities
· The Service Facility/EIIP team
· Members of the advisory board
A wider audience, including:
· Public officials from the European Commission and the Government of India
· Science & Technology Counsellors from the EU Member States and countries associated to Horizon 2020;
· Corporate EIIP partners
Back to Event list