Location: Berlin, Germany
FI Business is very proud to present you the 1st FIWARE Startup Boot Camp in Berlin 01-03 May. The 3-day event offers a broad range of seminars, workshops, networking opportunities with startups, investors, SMEs and scientist and an investment forum. Expression of Interest for SmartAgriFood SME's open on Monday 30th March.
4 of the SmartAgriFood startups can attend this Boot Camp and two more startups can go on a waiting list. In case another accelerator will not use its 4 places, the startups on the waiting list will be invited to fill up the 64 places.
Every startup that is joining the boot camp has the chance to apply for one of the 20 spots in the investment forum on Sunday, 3 May 2015. All information about the application will be published soon.
The Berlin Boot Camp will take 3 days and consist of a parallel program for early and later stage startups. The aim for early stage startups is to intensively work on their business model, exchange with other European startups, develop a financing strategy and learn about team management.
The Boot Camp is open for 60 FIWARE startups from the 16 European accelerators. Additional the event will be open for another 20 interested startups and research projects.
Day 1 – Connect & Play
• Pitch Battles – two entrepreneurs at a time will pitch each other’s startup idea on stage. The audience determines who moves to the next round and who wins the price
• Team Challenge – predefined teams with potential synergies will go on a scavenger hunt that requires abilities reaching from logical thinking to social intelligence to win
Day 2 – Learn & Develop
• Seminars & Workshops – early stage workshops and seminars on specific topics like IPR, CRM, Social Media Marketing, Patents, License Management, and Team Development etc.
• One-on-one sessions – meet consultants, other startups, investors and SMEs to work on your business model, develop synergies, pitch for finance and build partnerships
Day 3 – Pitch & Sell
• Demo Investment Negotiation – experience a live investment negotiation between a startup that already received Series A funding and a superangel together with a VC investor
• Pitching Session – 20 FIWARE startups give a 5-min pitch in front of international investors for funding, feedback and fertilisation while the other startups watch and learn
All Days – Work & Pray
• Networking – all startups have the opportunity to arrange meetings at all time in a prepared networking area or to simply work on their idea
• Overnight Challenges – each night there will be a challenge that teams can apply for and work on it for 24h hours over night. The most successful startup will win a price.
Back to Event list