Location: Webinar, Online
In less than one hour of your time you will learn about the research Thematic Study on Renewable Energies that provides an assessment of the United States (US) research community landscape and aims to support research and innovation cooperation between the European Union (EU) and the US. The webinar can be an effective source or tool to gain knowledge on the US research community and:
- To identify potential approaches to developing collaborative projects with US researchers, research groups and research organizations.
- To identify relevant networks that can be used as a conduit to meeting potential collaborators.
- To identify and assess the opportunity to participate in US funding programs related to renewable energies R&D in order to propose potential project opportunities to US research counterparts.
To attend the event, please register here.
Who should attend this webinar?
- EU organisations interested in the USA market.
- EU organisations interested in the USA research community.
What does the ENRICH in the USA offer you?
- Tailor-made services with an in-depth knowledge of the USA research, innovation and business ecosystem;
- Effective support to achieve a dynamic presence in the USA;
- Contacts and collaborative opportunities with key organisations in the USA;
- Improved understanding and more efficient use of existing infrastructure and technological resources in the USA; and
- Active exploitation of funding and business opportunities in the USA.
Back to Event list