Location: Munich, Germany
Join our expert speakers and panelists in discussing practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries.
We are happy to invite you to the "Building Effective Creative Clusters" Conference on 25 November in Munich, Germany. This conference will address practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries.
*DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME HERE*
THE CONFERENCE INCLUDES SESSIONS ON:
- Developing strategies and services within creative clusters
- Effective co-working and Incubation Centres for Creative Clusters
- How Creative Industries can add real value in your city or region
- Cross-sectoral and Cross-cluster collaboration
Register now! find out what other activities you can participate in:
You might also be interested in the following activities taking place at the same venue the days before and after our conference.
- 24 Nov: ECCL pilot training on cross-sectorial innovation and collaboration among creative clusters (contact MFG directly about this at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org);
- 26-27 Nov: EBN #TechCamp, with a special focus on creative industries.
This event will be organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners and showcases the final results and findings from both of these ECIA actions.
About the European Creative Industries Alliance (ECIA)
ECIA is an integrated policy initiative that combines policy learning with 8 concrete actions on innovation vouchers, better access to finance and cluster excellence & cooperation. It is an open platform that brings together policy-makers and business support practitioners from 28 partner organisations and 12 countries. Its overall aim is to shape a community in Europe that actively supports creative industries as a driver for competitiveness, job creation and structural change by developing and testing better policies and tools for creative industries.
The conference is free of charge and is organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners. To attend this conference on 25 November, please register here.
Back to Event list