Bwcon, promotes technology and innovation in Baden-Württemberg, being the link in the region for the academic and business world coordinating technology transfer from research to Industry.
Bwcon Gmbh is also managing the leading technology network with more than 600 members (amongst universities, research centers, SMEs, bigger companies and local public-private institutions) active in the sectors of Mobility, Energy, Creative Industries, Internet of Things and Ehealth.
Below some of Bwcon´s expertise relevant for the call are listed:
- Successful organisation of business idea contests, business plan contest for start?ups and entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship fostering through coachings, trainings, consulting
- Organisation of focused training camps for young entrepreneurs in an early stage
- Organisation of mobile developers competition matched with entrepreneurship training
- Organisation of Hackathon
- Physical and online Cross?border matchmaking, networking and partnering support
- Initiation and support of collaborative projects
- Support and evaluation of business modelling and commercialisation strategy
- Training and workshop about investor readiness of start?ups including investor pitching, training + awareness raising among investors about promising technologies evolving from research field
- Sharing innovation and improving SME access to high value innovation support and technology
- Support in access to finance and private and public funding opportunities