The Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos (CEEI-Burgos) is a non for profit organisation formed in 1994 by the following partners: City Council of Burgos, Provincial Government of Burgos, Caja de Burgos and Caja del Círculo de Burgos Federation of Burgos Managers Associations and Association of Burgos Young Managers.
CEEI-Burgos is an active member of the European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN), working also under ESINET framework (European Space Agency Business Incubation programme). CEEI-Burgos is member of other organisations such as ANCES (National Association of Spanish BICs), PAIT (Spanish official network for creation of new companies) and PIDI (Spanish R D I network).
Main services offered by CEEI-Burgos are the following:
- Incubation facilities: 4.981 m2,
- Entrepreneurs and SMEs services (business plan, advising and mentoring).
- Training and e-learning.
- National and international co-operation.
- Regional, rural and local development.
- Renewable energies, biotechnology and innovative SMEs promotion and development.
- Promotion of innovation and technology transfer.
- Microfinance services.
- YUZZ centre (http://www.yuzz.org/centros/burgos)
CEEI-Burgos has a broad experience, both co-ordinating and partnering, in European projects, including interregional cooperation and structural fund financed ones such Erasmus (Visconti), Interreg VIC (Project DIFASS), Interreg IVB SUDOE (Project CYBERSUDOE and CYBERSUDOE’INNOV), FP7 (Project DIGIBIC), Leonardo (Project DIALE, DIAMEE, INSPIRE, TOY-VET and E-Guide SWH&S), Inter-A(Interact), Duero-Douro Programme ( Interreg IIIB), E-TIC (Regional Government of Castilla y Leon, ERDF), Core Business, Resinbuil, Biobusiness, Probio (Intelligent Ennergy), Hidrosolar21(LIFE). Several projects also carried out under AL-Invest, and Asia-Invest schemes.