Advice ID: assist private and public organisations outside and inside the EU with their internationalisation process and increase awareness about their specific products or services in leading Universities, researchers and life science hubs around the world. Increase attractiveness, competitiveness and connect members or customers, thereby promoting sustainable economic growth. Develop strategic international partnerships, attract top international researchers and create new business opportunities. Increase the local stakeholders knowledge of international markets and practically assists them in their internationalization.
- Provide a head start on foreign markets by facilitating access to the right people and organizations from the start
- Develop & lead EU Business Optimization & Contracting strategies, establishing cost effective ways to work more efficient
- Analyse political trends, IS infrastructures and market trends in order to bring innovative products to market faster.
- Collaborating with Business Units across multiple segments in multi-cultural, multi-national matrix environment
- Providing strategic direction for sourcing initiatives globally to maximize value
- Support local reimbursement, clinical/HE package, market access plan and build the Market Access dossier and ensure proper communication and follow up
- Reduce costs, improve supplier performance and compliance like negotiating (SLA’s) secure competitive price levels and quality of services.
- Implement global sourcing strategies, increase supplier productivity, integration and product delivery and analyse third-party spend across businesses and identifying opportunities for consolidation and leverage