T-Hub is a unique public/private partnership between the government of Telangana, 3 of India’s premier academic institutes (IIIT-H, ISB & NALSAR) and key private sector leaders. It stands at the intersection of the start-up, academic, corporate, research and government sectors.
T-Hub is designed for technology-related start-ups, and its mission is to catalyse the creation of one of the tightest and most vibrant entrepreneur communities in the world in order to encourage and fuel more start-up success stories in India. We will do this in the following ways:
- Attract the best start-ups and entrepreneur organizations from across the world to Hyderabad.
- Work with an extensive network of partners to help entrepreneurs launch and scale innovative companies.
- Equip innovators and organizations alike with the entrepreneurship skills required to succeed, using methodologies that transcend traditional learning.
- Link, educate and promote all entrepreneurship-related stakeholders in Hyderabad and Telangana, including start-ups, investors, incubators and accelerators, research centres, startup resources etc.
- in order to facilitate faster connections between talent, ideas and capital.
CatalysT – A T-Hub Building
We are anchoring the entire Hyderabad startup ecosystem with a state-of-the-art 70,000 square foot building called CatalysT, the largest building in India to be entirely dedicated to entrepreneurship. Located at the IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli, the sprawling building will bring the start-up community together by providing a platform for entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and academia to interact and collaborate.
The world-class infrastructure facilities at the building will be used for co-working spaces, meetings, mentoring, networking sessions and conferences. By giving access to top mentors, investors and academia, the T-Hub building will help every entrepreneur realize their dream.
T-Hub and India: paving the road for a brighter future
As an independent registered non-profit organization, T-Hub is at the intersection of the start-up community, government, corporate, academic, and research sectors. We endeavour to build a booming start-up ecosystem thriving on the tightly-knit, most vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country. Our goal is to build an ecosystem that not only caters to local entrepreneurs but also acts as a gateway for anyone who wants to start a tech company in India.