European Network of Research and Innovation Centers and Hubs in the USA
ENRICH in the USA will establish the Network of Centres of European Research and Innovation as central contact point for support to EU research and innovation actors (start ups, SMEs, universities) seeking collaboration with and in the USA.
ENRICH in the USA will establish the Network of Centres of European Research and Innovation as central contact point for support to EU research and innovation actors (start ups, SMEs, universities) seeking collaboration with and in the USA. The ENRICH in the USA Network will include the following entities:
- One coordination “node” in Europe (at the European Business and Innovation Centre Network - EBN, Brussels)
- One coordination “node” in the USA (at the International Business Innovation Association – InBIA)
- Two physical “landing hubs”
- ENRICH in the USA West Coast Hub in San Francisco Bay Area at the European American Entreprise Council
- ENRICH in the USA East Coast Hub in Boston
- Five Associate Hubs across the USA, and plans to expand the ENRICH in the USA network over four years
The network will be built on strong existing ties in EU and USA and will ensure access to EU organisations from all EU Member States and US actors from all over the USA.
A variety of services will be developed and proposed to customers (start ups, companies, researchers) by the Network during a pilot phase, then the centres and their pilot activity will be evaluated and the activity where necessary optimised so as to ensure the sustainable implementation after the project end.
Services will target Research2Research, Research2Market and Business2Business
cooperation, such as matchmaking opportunities, working visits to US organisations, pitching to potential investors, bootcamps, providing work space, business acceleration programmes. All services will be allocated via an open and transparent selection mechanism.
60 associated partners from EU and USA support the ENRICH in the USA, with more associated partners expected in the future.
Download the project summary here.
Project added on 04-04-2017 15:51 by Margaret Mulligan. 4380 page views
Back to Project list