Support to EU Business in South East Asia (MALAYSIA)
The project is aimed at promoting Malaysia as a direct trade market and as an easy, cost-effective gateway to the ASEAN market of 600 million consumers. At the same time, Malaysian SMEs wanting to establish themselves regionally benefit from partnership with reputed and innovative EU companies which can offer high standard quality and services.
The project is planned over a broad time-frame of 60 months plus 24 months extension and focuses on the four key sectors:
I) Transport & Infrastructure
II) Energy,Utilities & Environmental Services
IV) Professional Services
The project also entails business services, capacity building, trade missions and informative web portals with IPR and Standards Help Desks.
EBN will be mobilising EU based companies to take part in some of the project events, including trade fairs and BtoB events.
- The Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce
- The Malaysian Belgium Luxembourg Business Council
- European Business and Innovation Centre Network
- Malaysian Dutch Business Council
- UBIFRANCE / Business France
- Malaysian Spanish Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Malaysian-Finnish Business Council
- Italy Malaysia Business Association
- To facilitate access for European businesses to the Malaysian market
- To foster business partnerships between Malaysian and European companies
- To increase trade and investment flows between the European Union (EU) and Malaysia
- To promote Malaysia as a direct trade market and as an easy, cost-effective gateway to the ASEAN market of 600 million consumers
- Advocacy: Policy dialogues, position papers, working groups, networking events and formal and informal lobbying, expertise, advice.
- Business services: Project and market intelligence reports.
- IPR Helpdesk
- Standards Helpdesk
- Capacity Building: Webinars links, seminars, workshops, formal training and skills programmes in EU-Asia trade issues, networking links Trade and Investment: Targeted and sector specific Trade Missions in EU, B2B especially for the selected key sectors and innovative project partnerships.
The Helpdesk is open!
Are you seeking business opportunities in Malaysia and ASEAN? Need advise and support from veruifiable experts?
SEBSEAM-M EU SEMS Helpdesk is an intitiave by EU-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (EUMCCI) to provide a trusted platform for EU SMEs to ask qualified experts about expanding your business into the Malaysia and ASEAN markets
Project added on 26-04-2014 15:36 by Robert Sanders. 9331 page views
Back to Project list