InvestHorizon is financed and promoted by the European Commission in association with Eureka and delivered by a consortium, coordinated by Tech Tour of which EBN is a key part. InvestHorizon has the ambition to support 100 European SMEs to raise €500 mln for innovation and growth.
Over three years, EBN collaborates with Tech Tour, IESE, BPIfrance, Eura and EBN Members Meta Group and bwcon to enable innovative companies across all Deep Tech sectors to raise their next investment round.
InvestHorizon aims at increasing investments made in innovative European SMEs.
EBN would like to make sure that its members fully benefit from the strong scope of activities that will be delivered within the project. EBN members may access and contribute in the 12 pitch events, 18 pitch training workshops, 30 e-pitches, 27 webinars, and 38 online courses involving top-notch entrepreneurs, Venture Capital firms, Business Angels, and European Innovation Banks throughout Europe.
- Participate in the InvestHorizon Accelerator programme – further info here
- Access to the exclusive online courses and webinars dedicated to financing processes, investment and pitching – Find out more here
- Coaching opportunities for your companies dedicated to investment readiness
- Opportunities for your incubator to get involved in the community of InvestHorizon coaches, mentors of the programme
- Launch of an Accelerator programme for innovative deep tech companies to improve investment readiness through peer trust groups, boot camps, workshops and pitching event
- Free Online Courses on investment readiness are available to improve investment knowledge and potential.
- Webinars: Interactive training activities via web-based seminars will cover topics related to investment, financing processes and pitching.
- Access the InvestHorizon community to boost collaboration and networking with peers and coaches.
Project added on 23-04-2019 15:43 by Marta Gomez Andres. 506 page views
Back to Project list