Expert wanted in financial instruments
EBN is looking for an expert that would meet the following criteria for contract work as part of a tender contract:
- familiarity with EC regulations for FI instruments under ESIF, implementation issues and in particular ex-ante assessments;
- proven track record in the delivery of consultancy services to International Financial Institutions/Organisations, European Commission services and/or managing authorities and/or in similar assignments;
- specific skills and experience in designing and implementing FIs/products that combine public and private sector resources, and ideally where such public sector investment (be it in the form of equity, loan or guarantee) can best leverage private sector investment;
- working experience with ESIF/EU Structural Funds and the related institutional context of EU institutions, Member States and ESIF managing authorities; experience in working with FIs is seen as an asset; specific skills and experience in undertaking and/or overseeing investment gap analysis in the identified sector;
- good analytical and reasoning skills with capacity to provide sound judgement concerning the issues in his/her area of responsibilities.
The candidate should also have the follow experience and expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of financing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Knowledge and exposure to public sector financial instruments supporting the above (e.g. a loan or guarantee fund run by, or at least part-financed by, the public sector)
- Knowledge and exposure to European Investment and Structural Funds (ESIF)
Opportunity added on 29-06-2015 14:51 2942 page views
You must be logged in to express interest in this opportunity.