I thrive on passionately taking on difficult challenges, achieving new goals together with the ones around me, while transforming technology into business value.
Yup, I’m a MBTI ENTJ, enthusiastic, extrovert, imaginative, conceptual, and a systematic thinker. Success can be built with focus, determination, and initiative, together with a smile and positive attitude, which always make the difference..
* Computer Engineer, 2 post-grads in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and General Management; deep understanding of the Information Technology market, business processes & key stakeholders.
* +25 years (>14 international) of experience, leading teams, establishing relationships with enterprise customers and strategic partners, in multicultural environments.
* Senior Leadership, Completeness of Vision & Organizational Awareness, Relational (quick to build & manage), Driven for results, and Entrepreneurial (managing change & transforming teams).
* Core executive skills in Business Development, Alliances & Partnerships, and Business & Sales Management, with Value/ Volume/Solution/ Direct/Indirect/OEM/ISV business models.
* Translating Technology to Business Value, Solution Selling, Value Proposition Definition, and Product Management & positioning.
* Portfolio proficiency: Digital Transformation, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Software, Data Center Infrastructure (Systems, Storage, Networking/Comms), Services & Consulting
* Passionate for the StartUp ecosystem, Mentor & Business Angel.