Mónika Alíz MÉSZÁROS is an official evaluator of H2020 SME instrument, Founder, Owner and Managing Director of Intellexi Ltd, as well as Vice President for company relations at AGRO ICT Cluster in Budapest, Hungary.
The Intellexi Ltd. is a Hungarian SME. The company was set up in the beginning of 2014 and specializes in the support of universities, SME’s, research institutes, and business development organizations in the internationalization of their activities as well as the development and implementation of funded EU and other projects.
The focus lies on major EU projects and international cooperation (including initiatives related to women entrepreneurs, bioeconomy, business development and technology transfer).
The Intellexi Ltd. assists partners in designing and implementing their project strategies and concepts, performs profound analyses, such as policy and program analysis, stakeholder analysis, needs analysis and risk analysis, supports the development of project proposals and, after having been selected for funding, the implementation of their projects including the dissemination tasks and monitoring.
The Intellexi Ltd. provides a whole range of services for clients regarding the consultation on projects financed by international (mainly EU) funds:
During the preparation of the project:
- choosing the tender that is most suitable for the aims and content of the project
- tailoring the project to be in line with the expectations of the proposal
- pre-filtering the participants of the project (consortium leader and partners) based on their expertise and financials, preparing a conformity evaluation accordingly
- providing information on previously funded projects that are similar to the proposed one
- providing information on other, potentially similar projects from various funding sources (i.e.: deadlines, support intensity rate, chances of winning)
During consortium building:
- identifying the most suitable international and domestic partners (in various industries) for the implementation of the projects, introduction of potential partners, financial and professional pre-qualifications
- professional and administrative support during the establishment of the consortium, preparing the framework for cooperation
During project proposal preparation:
- filling out the required forms (i.e.: application form) in cooperation with the applicant
- compiling and reviewing all the administrative Appendices
- keeping contact with the tendering authorities
- providing support in connection with rectification if necessary
After successfully winning a tender:
- complex project management including monitoring
- assisting with on-the-spot checks
- coordinating dissemination work package upon request
Mónika Alíz MÉSZÁROS holds 18 years of experience in various European and international funding programs, including the European Research Framework Program, H2020, COSME, Interreg transnational, Interreg CBC, Visegrad Fund and Erasmus+ among others.
She finished the university specialized in international relations and completed that with studies in Finland and Japan. She is a business development expert since 18 years and handled various international projects such as SEE, CE, COSME Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, EIC, Climate KIC, CIP Eco Innovation, H2020, Visegrad Fund and Specific Action for the Enterprise Europe Network. She has been a mentor and coach in various H2020 projects for startups and SMEs.
She has been involved in international project work worth 50 m EUR so far.
She has a complex job track as she was working for state agencies and a private company before starting her own company. She was working as the head of the Enterprise Europe Network at the ITD Hungary, later at the Hungarian Investment and Trade Agency (HITA) which was the consortium leader of the only Hungarian Enterprise Europe Network consortium.
She is the official and contracted evaluator for the Horizon 2020 SME instrument calls since the beginning of 2015 and for the Central European projects.
She is actively participating in civil initiatives as well, she is among the founders of the NET Women Association in Hungary the Union of Hungarian Women Association.