With a heart for innovation, Sam Waes has built up over the past 20 years an extensive portfolio of new initiatives realised in various domains. He has a background as industrial designer and proven experience in ICT projects, e-learning, communications, new business development and intrapreneurship.
7 years of his career were dedicated to the marketing communication of a large multinational in the machinery business. Afterwards he accepted the challenge to build up a used equipment business with refurbishing centers for this multinational.
Currently Sam is employed by Verhaert Masters in Innovations where he's combining the role of managing the ESA technology transfer network with innovation consulting activities towards B2B companies. Sam describes himself as "an ambitious people manager who wants make teams outperform."
Following topics describe best his professional work experience:
- Innovative in product design focused on customer experience
- Using internet as a business & communication tool
- Training through the internet
- Support business with the best communication strategy
- Think out-of-the-box
- Business Development Used Equipment in B2B
- Business Development of an accessory product line
Specialties: Business development, Internet as business & communications tool, communications as a strategic tool, branding & identity, events, customer product launches, presentations, product shows, conceptual thinking, innovator