I am an entrepreneurial business development manager with 11 years of experience specializing in managing teams while building markets for technology products. My experience varies from being a founder, through managing early-stage startups, to leading activities for EMEA Startup ecosystem with Amazon Web Services. I hold a unique blend of the following skills:
• Business Development: Work in a pan-EMEA management role to drive the startup vertical for AWS.
• People Management: Define, hire, and manage a team, executing on the Startup Business Development strategy for EMEA. Contribute to a global deployment of the role. Participate in Amazon Bar Raising Program.
• Cross-Functional Communication Skills: communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders, senior leadership in Amazon, Technical Product Managers, Solution Architects, Venture Capitalists, Entrepreneurs, and Developers.
• Program Management: Build, manage and execute programs at scale. Strong analytical and quantitative skills with proven track record working with raw data and metrics to back-up decisions and optimize conversions, ROI and user experience.
• Business & Technical Background: Combine a solid technical experience (B.sc in Information System Engineering, AWS SA associate certified and 5 years of work as Software Developer) with strong business acumen (Entrepreneurs, sales, presales, BD, PM), I work on the intersection of business with technology to successfully solve complex problems and drive results.
• Execution: with an entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset, I have a track record of successful and on-time implementations in fast-paced and ambiguous environments.