FUTURESCOPE TRADE MISSION | Where Business gets done - CALL
EBN is proud of launching the first trade mission to contribute to EU|BICs mission supporting entrepreneurs and startups to scale–up their business and to kick start their international expansion.
Our trade mission objective is twofold. Firstly, we would like to offer you a one–day full immersion programme aimed at introducing your business to the Irish innovation and tech ecosystem. Second, in tandem with our member Dublin BIC, we are offering you the possibility to hold one–on–one meeting with local corporates and investors for you to pitch your business. Also, you will have full access to the FutureScope event, where you will have the chance to network and interact with startups, scale-ups, tech multinationals, innovative Irish enterprises and investors.
- Two online Pre-departure workshops delivered by seasoned investment experts:
- Discover the Irish entrepreneurial ecosystem and learn more about what you can expect at FutureScope
- How to master a good pitch
- Presentation of the Irish Tech Ecosystem
- Guided tour of Incubator facilities
- Hands-on workshop on how to raise funding from Irish Investors (InnoRate Project)
- Qualified Matchmaking with Irish-based corporates
- Free entrance to FutureScope (01 April 2020)
- Multiple networking opportunities over the two days allowing you the chance to meet with local investors, incubators, accelerators and corporates
- Launch of the call: 4th February 2020 – APPLY HERE
- Deadline for application: 21st February 2020 (23.59 CET).
- Successful applications announced on 27th February 2020.
- Selected participants will need to commit to being in Dublin on 31st March— 01st April 2020 to be accepted in the programme.
The sectors are Climate (ESB), Agri/FoodTech (Kerry Group) and Finance/ Business Solutions (An Post). The technologies of interest include (list below is not exhaustive):
- Electronic Materials and Applications
- Sensor Technology
- Energy Materials & Technologies
- Internet of Things
- Edge Computing
- Digital Twins
- Artificial Intelligence
- Clean Technologies
- Electric Vehicles
This call is for you if you are a company which:
- Operates in the field of Climate or Agri/FoodTech or Finance/Business Solutions
- Can show proof of concept and some market traction
- Can show a growth strategy and the potential to scale
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Has a pitch deck or executive summary of a business plan
- Preferably received already a pre-seed investment (but not mandatory)
- Is a legally founded company
EBN and Dublin BIC selection committee will review and select successful applications based on eligibility criteria. Due to high volumes of applications, feedback may not be available.
Cost contribution for FutureScope trade mission: The total cost contribution for the trade mission is:
- 1,500€ per company (for EU|BIC supported companies) or,
- 2,000€ per company (for non-EU|BIC supported companies).
1 to 2 people representation is allowed
Information about Partner Hotels of the event will be communicated to selected companies. Please note, EBN cannot cover your travel and accommodation costs for the programme.
Download full Call description (PDF)