Fri 27 Nov, 2020
Inn4Mech 2021: Innovation for Mechatronics - Call for Speakers
EU|BIC Trentino Sviluppo has opened a call for speakers for the 2021 edition of their event Inn4Mech: Innovation for Mechatronics. Hosted in 8-9 July 2021, the event will focus on Off-Highway machines and systems, subsystems, components that optimize the machine functionality, usability, circularity of life cycle, environmental sustainability, safety.
Inn4Mech 2021: Innovation for Mechatronics — Off-Highway Machine R-evolution will bring together engineers, researchers, operations managers of SMEs and large companies in the Off-Highway field, for an excellent opportunity to see the best research and technology novelties in all areas of Off-Highway machines.
The 2 days congress will cover both the 'Science' and the 'Technologies/Solutions' of the Off-Highway sector and in particular the following ones:
- Green Machines: efficiency improvements, electrification, infrastructure
- New Materials and Processes: sensors and actuators, futuristic materials, additive manufacturing.
- Smart Machines: precision farming, autonomous driving, infrastructure (e.g. digital farm/mine).
- Smart Technologies: predictive maintenance, sensors and actuators, automation, Big Data & IoT.
- Open Innovation: other technologies/novelties (from different domains, that can fertilize the Off-Highway sector).
The previous edition – Inn4Mech 2018 – gathered 24 speakers and over 150 participants: engineers, researchers, operations managers of SMEs and large companies, leaders, experts, CEOs and innovators, who shared their knowledge on mechatronics.
They are looking for speakers who can inspire, educate and deliver their practical experience to attendees! The present Call for Speaker is addressed to:
- Professional working with Off-Highway machines
- Academy/R&D centres representatives (researchers, professors, …)
- Industry representatives
- Startup representatives
To be among the speakers of Inn4Mech 2021, you can submit your proposal by following the following instructions.
Final Submission Deadline: 12 February 2021
For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link – https://www.inn4mech.eu/en/call-for-speaker