SeaTech Week 2022 : Maritime Transport
Towards smarter and greener solutions
Sea Tech Week® is known as a major international event organised by Technopole Brest-Iroise in the framework of the Campus mondial de la mer community dedicated to marine science and technology. It brings together every two years in Brest, France, more than 1 000 leading international experts in various marine-related disciplines.
This long-week event is focusing this year on the Maritime Transport: towards smarter and greener solutions.
The country of honour for this 13th edition is India, a major player in the maritime sector. It provides opportunities for scientists, businesses, clusters, students… to share advances in research and innovation, develop business contacts and enhance partnerships and collaborations.
Sea Tech Week® includes:
- A scientific and technology conference (29 sessions all along the week)
- A professionnal exhibition (more than 30 international booths)
- BtoB meetings
- Special focus on women in marine science and technology
- Special focus on jobs and training
- Social events including a gala dinner
How to attend Sea Tech Week® in 3 steps:
- STEP 1: register to the platform to get your badge and proceed with the payment
- STEP 2: you’ll receive a confirmation by e-mail
- STEP 3: manage your profile and schedule your week (conference and BtoB meetings) in the B2Match platform
- Book your venue to Sea Tech Week® before May 31st and benefit from the “early bird” offer.