Open Innovation Challenge in the Valencian Community- Call for startups
The EU|BIC of the Valencia region, CEEI Castellon, is looking for start-ups and companies ready to candidate for the 2nd call of the CV Innova programme which aims at making cooperation between leading innovative companies and start-ups from the Valencian Community a reality.
The objective of CV INNOVA is to promote the development of transformative solutions for those sectors considered key in the Smart Specialization Strategy-RIS3CV for the socio-economic development of the Valencian Community.
The main objective is to favour the interconnection between more consolidated companies that can interact with the start-up ecosystem and advance in their technological, process or business challenges.
These are the 10 challenges of CEEI Castellón within the 2022 program looking for international solutions:
- Challenge Becsa-Simetría: Improving the safety of road operators
- Challenge Benihort: Monitoring of citrus plantations
- Challenge Benimar: Design applied to the value chain
- Challenge Pixelcom: Automatic control of track incidents for speed circuits
- Challenge UBE: Polymers biodegradation
- Challenge ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ: Detection of products and applications in seed phase
Start-ups and companies that can present solutions to the challenges set by the Valencian corporations participating in this edition are invited to submit their candidature for the 30th of October at the latest.
Contact : Alexandra Badoiu