EU Projects Essentials - Training
EU Projects Essentials Training Track
In three modules the expert trainers leverage their extensive hands-on experience in project collaboration to provide participants with access to practical tools, pools of expert practitioners, connection to EU stakeholders, and valuable insights into the novel EU funding instrument Horizon Europe.
For project-, admin-, and financial officers and managers aiming to gain a basic understanding of Horizon Europe and to increase their knowledge on the management of EU-funded projects.
No previous experience in and knowledge of EU funding and project management is required.
In this key training track, participants increase their knowledge and hands-on skills in:
- Project proposal writing and budget design.
- Insights on the new Horizon Europe programme, EIC opportunities and Interreg new programme.
- Access to a pool of experts in EU projects from the EU|BIC network.
- Leveraging project implementation for the offering and financing of new support services and activities.
- Finding and applying to new EU-funded proposals.
The training will be delivered online. The track consists of three modules of three hours each and is offered on 29, 31 March and 1 April 2022. See the training curriculum for detailed information on the content of each module.
- Module 1: Why go for EU projects? Horizon Europe strategies and opportunities.
- Module 2: Proposal writing and project management: the importance of impact and project management tools/tips.
- Module 3: The European Innovation Council instruments and the new INTERREG Programme.
Pricing & registration
The EU Projects Essentials Track is free for Certified EU|BIC and EU|BIC Associate members.
Enrollment for non-members is priced at €349,- (excl VAT) which allows access for two team members per organisation. Non-members enrolled in the training, can apply for full reimbursement of the admission costs if the organisation applies for a membership (Certified EU|BIC or EU|BIC Associate) within six months from the start date of the training.
For more information contact Livia Marcantonio (EBN) via email@example.com.
As seats are limited we advise you to register before 16 March 2022.