PhotonHub Investment Readiness Coaching & Investor Matchmaking
PhotonHub Europe opening the doors to the PhotonHub Investment Readiness Coaching & Investor Matchmaking, which was created to help start-ups and scale-ups that use photonics and they are looking to raise funding soon.
Designed to help demystify the funding journey and provide the skills and knowledge to fund business growth.
A one of a kind investment readiness to help a maximum number of deep tech businesses where photonics is either their core competence or is a key enabling technology within their product online – pitch to investors, present financials, understand the due diligence process, and demonstrate their success, the legal documentation needed, practice pitch & close deals.
All access to INPHO Venture Summit (13-14 October 2022 Palais de la Bourse- Bordeaux, France)
- All selected candidates will get complimentary tickets to attend INPHO Venture Summit 2022.
- You will be fast-tracked to be screened in INPHO Summit Open Call (with a chance to get extra visibility and stage time).
- Candidates will get personalized feedback from investors in the INPHO selection committee.
It will also include
- An initial group webinar.
- 4 personalized online mentoring sessions as preparation for each investor day.
- Pitch doctoring and the opportunity to pitch to investors during the event itself.
- Unique exposure during other major European tech events (INPHO Venture Summit 2022 & 2024, MIT4LS 2023, and 2 more TBC).
Finally, 16 companies will benefit from additional support for large-scale investment throughout the project.
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3Fs6pMc
- Apply before 8th June 2022
- Visit the PhotonHub Europe community: https://spaces.fundingbox.com/c/photonhubeurope.
- Join the PhotonHub Europe community: https://bit.ly/39Hi78h.
- Visit the PhotonHub Europe website: https://photonhub.eu/.
Contact FundingBox for PhotonHub Europe:
- Julien Tubbs (project manager): email@example.com.
- Delia Molina (communications): firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PhotonHub Europe
PhotonHub Europe is a new pan-European photonics digital innovation hub and has been awarded a €19 million investment from the EU’s Horizon 2020 program. The initiative will help European SMEs and mid-caps become highly competitive digital businesses through faster & smarter deployment of photonics-based technologies, directly creating over 1.000 new high-tech EU jobs and nearly €1 billion in new revenues and venture capital by 2025.
PhotonHub Europe’s investment readiness program aims to support European deep tech start-ups and scale-ups, where photonics is either their core competence or, is a key enabling technology within their product online, offering:
- Group webinars for tips and best practices to optimize investment readiness.
- Personalised coaching with industry experts and investors.
- Exposure to funding events.
- Access to investors.