Laval Mayenne Technopole (LMT) is the key actor for innovation in Mayenne and supports economic development of the territory through innovation.
To promote this dynamic, LMT has implemented several support tools for startup companies and SMEs.
Laval Mayenne Technopole (LMT) is the key actor for innovation in Mayenne (in the western part of France) and supports economic development of the territory through innovation.
To promote this dynamic, LMT has implemented tailor-made programs and tools to support innovative entrepreneurship:
- Idenergie, a startups acceleration program (www.idenergie.fr),
- Incubator UP (30 startups),
- Neoshop, a boutique dedicated to the commercialisation of innovative products (www.neoshoplaval.fr),
- Inovdia, territorial innovation Day (www.inovdia.fr),
- Food Factory, an international scientific symposium on food factory for the future, - Business premises,
- Events to raise awareness on innovation,
- International support to start-ups,
- Softlanding program for foreign companies,
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, etc.
Moreover in the heart of local, national and international networks, LMT facilitates the cooperation between scientific and technological skills, support companies in collaborative projects and partnership. LMT also actively manages the Laval Virtual cluster, whose main event is the International Conference on virtual technologies and uses, Laval Virtual (www.laval-virtual.org)
LMT is involved in several EU projects under the Interreg NWE & Atlantic Area and CIP, where new support actions for companies are developped. (Open Innovation, Rural Alliances, TESLA, CINEW and OPENisme projects)
LMT is willing to develop its national and international network while partnering with EU/BICs in order to develop new EU project to support innovate business in their development.
LMTwebsite FR : www.laval-technopole.fr
LMTwebsite EN : www.laval-technopole.fr/en
6, rue Léonard de Vinci - CS20119, LAVAL, France