First two months of 2015 were very fruitflul in terms of qualitative membership increase for the network. Indeed, 7 organisation applied successfully and have joined the EBN Community.
Ruta N Medellín aims at addressing, participating, coordinating, organizing, promoting, developing, distributing and operating policies and activities of science, technology, innovation and technology-based entrepreneurship within the economic development policy of Medellin and the region. Check their detailed brochure.
Arab Open University (AOU) - Lebanon
The “ENTAPRENEUR” Center of Excellence for Entrepreneurship was initiated by the
Arab Open University in Lebanon and funded by the AGFUND. The center aims to develop and implement a series of high-impact empowering
programs, training workshops and networking events targeting young entrepreneurs.
- The design & development of training programs/packages (Create your own business & Develop your business)
- The delivery of training workshops on entrepreneurship for Lebanese youth, university students and the older public
- The delivery of soft skills workshop for Lebanese youth
- Conducting a nationwide survey on the needs of the Lebanese youth
- Developing a team of trainers from among the AOU faculty members
Back to News list