EBN Member and EU|BIC BIC Araba is calling innovative videogame makers and projects to apply for F2P Campus Vitoria-Gasteiz, the first free-to-play videogame accelerator campus in the world. With the help of expert mentors in the field, the campus aims at boosting the best projects in the gaming industry.
F2P Campus was launched by the Basque government, via EU|BIC BIC Araba and Basquegame, and supported by Álava Regional Government and the City Council of Vitoria-Gasteiz. The campus' summer programme will support 6 teams with innovative ideas in gaming industry by providing them mentorship, workspace, free meals and accommodation during three months (mid July-mid October 2018). Experts in different areas of free-to-play videogames, from monetisation to development, art direction and product marketing and communication, will support the teams during this period.
The mission of the campus is to support free-to-play projects worldwide, while promoting the videogame industry in Vitoria-Gasteiz and the surrounding areas.
- Deadline to apply: 15 May 2018
- Up to 3 members per team can apply
- Open to both EU and non-EU candidates
- 6 teams to be selected mid-June
- Acceleration programme period: mid-July to mid-October (ending with Demo Day to showcase teams’ progress)
- Free 3-month coaching by experts in the field
- Free use of premises
- Free accommodation and meals
- Networking with the top experts in the gaming industry
Back to News list