During three days of innovation and interactive brokerage events, selected startups will get the opportunity to debate, meet, connect, access funding opportunities, promote and make business. They will have access to a vibrant marketplace and investment forum with pitches to investors sessions, international business matchmaking sessions with pitches between EU|BICS and startups, prepared and qualified B2B meetings, open B2B marketplace, live exhibition and showroom area.
The European Entreprenarial Regions project, a project initiated and funded by the European Commission, aims to support the development of concrete action plans that will foster practical collaboration between the so called European Entrepreneurial Regions to help entrepreneurs scale across the single market.
Startups will be invited to take part in all the following Congress activities:
- Welcome cocktail on Wednesday evening
- Panel discussions on Thursday and Friday morning
- Workshops on internationalisation and Meet & Match Forum on Thursday afternoon
- Networking Dinner on Thursday evening (at a cost of 50€)
+ There will be the possibility for startups to have a booth in the exhibition area.
+ Access to the EER VIP corner.
- Have a registered company in the EER labelled regions: Flanders (BE), North Brabant (BE), Lower Austria (AT), Catalonia (ES), Lombardy (IT), Ile-de-France (FR), Marche (IT), Central Macedonia (MK), Western Greece (GR), Northern and Western Region Ireland (IE).
- Show proof of concept and market traction
- Show a growth strategy and the potential to scale
- Have a committed and experienced management team
- Have a pitch deck or executive summary of their business plan
- Preferably received already a pre-seed investment (but not mandatory)
- Have a clear financing need
Please complete the online application form before 27 September 2019. The selected participants will be notified on 1st October by email. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact Marion Perrin firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Logistics and costs
The travel and accommodation costs for the selected startups will be covered up to 350€ by the European Commission. The selected startups will get a free congress entrance (value of 750€). A participation of 50€ will be asked to those attending the networking dinner.
Back to News list