The international conference Water for Health: EU-India Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation days aims at supporting new research and business networks on issues of priority interest for both regions, and promoting funding opportunities offered by the EU, its Member States, India, bilateral programmes and by industry. SMEs, researchers, and policy makers will participate the event to discuss ongoing and future cooperation and to set the scene for further fruitful initiatives in the field of Science Technology and Innovation.
This edition will be in particular focused on water for health, in order to maximize future scientific and business collaboration in this field. During the event market opportunities in Europe and India for entrepreneurs will be explored and innovative technologies will be showcased. The event will also support the linking of existing bilateral and multilateral projects on water research.
The event is jointly organized by the EU-funded INDIGO POLICY and INNO INDIGO projects (www.indigoprojects.eu), endorsed by the Water Supply and Sanitation Technology Platform (wsstp.eu) and supported by the European Commission.
The main event sessions are:
- Europe-India collaboration on water research and innovation, setting the scene: Learn about the latest policy developments in EU-India research and innovation cooperation (EU and Indian government officials)
- Facilitating India-EU STI cooperation - Introduction to support initiatives: Get information on services available to researchers and SMEs to develop their partnerships
- India-EU STI cooperation exhibition space: the best opportunities for cooperation and examples of India-EU collaborative projects are showcased throughout the event
- Open Space session: Be fully involved in the interactive discussion on the future of cooperation in STI between Europe and India
- Young Scientist Competition: young European and Indian researchers present their project ideas in short videos and compete to become the INDIGO Young Scientist 2015 and participate in the conference of their choice.
- Showcasing Indo-European Cooperation in Water Research: energetic presentations of multilateral partnerships
- Networking Café: Meet other participants in pre-arranged bilateral meetings
- Water EU – India: Joining forces on the Ganges Rejuvenation Plan, the Water JPI and cooperation outside Europe.
- Masterclass business development: What are the tools and mechanisms to create new business and applications from research and innovation? During this session you will learn about the basic elements of business development like the business model canvas and the creation of a business plan. This session is for scientists and entrepreneurs who want to bring ideas to the market.
REGISTER NOW! For registration and for further information, visit www.b2match.eu/euindiacoopdays2015/
Back to News list