This year, the EBN Congress is offering the chance to the startups supported by EBN members free and full access to participate at the Congress in Rome with the extra of benefiting from qualified BtoB with investors, corporates and EU|BICs.
The main theme of the EBN Congress is ‘Venturing forward for Innovation’, during 3 days from 23 to 25 October, participants will have the opportunity to understand the new business models and new collaboration among different stakeholders to support entrepreneurship and innovation locally, regionally and internationally.
On Thursday afternoon selected startups will be meeting investors and corporates from all over Europe to present their ideas. If you want to be one of them, please fill in the form by 27 September 2019.
Investors and corporates who have already confirmed their participation at the EBN Congress this year: David Diamond (Business Angels) and the funds: EIT Climate-KIC, EIT InnoEnergy, PranaVentures, Lazio Venture, SEFEA Impact, Capital Dynamics, ERA Kapital, Demeter and Cosmicapital CNES. More will be joining us in the coming days!
Startups will be invited to take part in all the following Congress activities:
- Welcome cocktail on Wednesday evening
- Panel discussions on Thursday and Friday morning
- Qualified BtoB on Thursday afternoon
- Networking Dinner on Thursday evening (at a cost of 50€)
+ There will be the possibility for startups to have a booth in the exhibition area.
- Size and maturity: growing company aged 3-5 years or more/ 2 years turnover
- Sectors and vertical industries:
- Eco-innovation: Cleantech as renewable energy, energy transition, waste treatment, sustainable mobility, bio resources / Bio economy/ Blue and green biotech
- Digital/ Creative Industries: Fashion Tech, Sustainable Tourism
- Smart manufacturing: nanotechnologies (as flexible electronics), digital, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, robotics
- Impact/ social innovation: Solutions in housing, silver economy, food, finance
- Space technologies and applications
- Companies looking for investors and ready for fundraising
- Companies looking for open innovation partnerships with corporates
- Companies interested in and ready for internationalization (identified foreign markets, estimated financial plan)
- Application deadline: 27 September 2019
- Last Applications validation: 1 October 2019
For pre-selected companies
- Full application file preparation with EBN team: Up to 4 October 2019
- Application review by investors, corporates and experts: 7-8 October 2019
- Final selection and individual agenda meetings proposal: 18 October
For the non-selected companies, they will still have the possibility to meet all participants and investors during the networking sessions.
Please complete the online application form before 27 September 2019. The selected participants will be notified on 1st October by email. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact Arnaud Favre if you have any questions.
Logistics and costs
Please note, EBN Congress cannot cover your travel and accommodation costs for the programme. If your company is registered in one of the labelled European Entrepreneurial Regions, and you are ready to pitch to investors, you may wish to also apply to this call.
A participation of 50€ will be asked to those attending the networking dinner.
Back to News list