On Wednesday 23 October, EBN Congress in collaboration with CAST (Creative Accelerators for Sustainable Tourism) and DeFINE (Developing a Fashion-tech Innovation Network for Europe) will host an Investment Readiness Workshop dedicated to early-stage investment to encourage creative innovation in the sustainable tourism and fashion-tech sectors.
During the workshop, you will prepare your business for investment by getting into financiers’ minds to understand what they are looking for and what they expect from startups and SMEs in sustainable tourism or fashion-tech.
You will learn how to structure an investment pitch presentation that provides financiers with the necessary key information. Finally, we want you to prepare for success: what’s next when you attract financiers’ attention? What about company valuations and the due diligence process?
Apply to attend The Investment Readiness Workshop! If selected we will offer you:
- Hands-on workshop dedicated to early stage equity investment – a session presented by EBN Member Media Deals with the support of EU experts in sustainable tourism and fashion-tech.
- Deep insight into financiers’ thought and evaluation processes to get your business investment ready.
- Effective tools and mentoring to successfully present your company in a compelling financier pitch deck.
- Free entrance to the EBN Annual Congress (23 - 25 October 2019) “Venturing forward for Innovation”: financiers and corporates as new stakeholders of incubation and acceleration performances in local ecosystems.
- Access to the Welcome Cocktail allowing you the chance to network with financiers, incubators, accelerators, EU|BICs and corporates.
- Possibility to have a booth in the Exhibition Area.
- Access to the networking dinner for only €50 per person.
See the detailed programme of the Congress here.
- Deadline for applications: 25 September 2019
- Successful applications announced on the 25 September 2019
- Selected projects leaders will need to commit to be in Rome on 23-24 October 2019 to be accepted in the programme.
You have to be a company which:
- Operates in the field of Sustainable Tourism/ Fashion Tech
- Registered in the EU28 or a COSME participating country
- Can show proof of concept and some market traction
- Can show a growth strategy and the potential to scale
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Has a pitch deck or executive summary of a business plan
- Preferably received already a pre-seed investment (but not mandatory)
- Has a clear financing need and a company valuation of up to max. 2m Euro.
CAST consortium partners Media Deals, WestBIC and EBN, will review and select successful applications based on the eligibility criteria. Due to high volumes of applications, feedback will not be available.
Information about Partner Hotels of the event will be communicated to selected companies. Please note, CAST cannot cover your travel and accommodation costs for the programme. If your company is registered in one of the labelled European Entrepreneurial Regions, and you are ready to pitch to investors, you may wish to also apply to this call.
Any Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to project page