A competition for start-ups currently based outside Ireland who are willing to relocate.
Winners Receive Investment of €50k for a 10% Equity Stake.
Mentoring, Development Program, Banking Assistance, Accommodation & more.
All applications must be made via our Online Application System
The Application System Opens on: Wednesday 24th August.
Closing Wednesday 7th September @ 3pm
Short-listed projects from this application will pitch in Cork on 18th November 2016.
Enterprise Ireland will cover travel costs and will facilitate an introduction to Irelands thriving start-up ecosystem.
Successful applicants from outside the EU are eligible to apply for a Startup Entrepreneur Visa which permits the holder and his/her family to reside and work in Ireland.
The company/founders must be resident outside Ireland at the time of application.
- Management team must be based in Ireland for at least one year post investment (e.g. if two persons in the current management, at least one person must move to Ireland).
- Already has less than €100K funding [excluding sweat equity]
- Revenues less than €60k any previous year;
- Less than five years old;
- Likely to employ 10 in Ireland and sales of €1m within 3 years
- Software, manufacture or traded services. Not engaged in gambling, "adult entertainment" or military
Back to News list