EBN (the European Business and Innovation Centre Network – partner in SmartEEs project) would like to invite project companies on flexible electronics to attend the SmarTEEs Brokerage Activity during our 28th EBN Congress– Venturing forward for Innovation, in Rome (Italy) between 23 to 25 October 2019.
The SmartEEs companies can use their voucher attributed by the project to make travel and accommodation arrangements. The participating companies will get a free congress entrance (value of 750€). A participation of 50€ will be asked to those attending the EBN Congress networking dinner (24th October).
The programme destinated to SmartEEs companies will include several activities:
- Investment readiness workshop in flexible electronics field
- Qualified BtoB with Investors + corporates + European Business Innovation Centers (EU|BICs)
- Internationalisation Workshops : tips from experts + pitch to European and international experts and Business Innovation Centers
- Exchanging and benchmarking with companies awarded within SmartEEs
- Possibility for the companies to have a Private dedicated Booth in the Exhibition area
The EBN Congress is our flagship event. We expect attendance of more than 500 participants including international decision-makers, business frontrunners, innovation centres, incubator managers, business analysts and angels, investors, policy-makers, academics and role models in their respective sectors.
We will be happy to count you among our participants, speakers and top class startups from all over Europe. Beyond the SmarTEEs brokerage activity, you will be able to showcase your services and products, in front of investors, corporates, business support organisations and policy makers coming from all over the world.
We thank you in advance for considering this invitation and we look forward to welcoming you in Rome.
Back to News list