It takes a network to keep your business/organisation sustainable on the long-term…
Reach out to around 200 experienced business support organisations, including about 120 certified EU|BICs, in Europe, Brazil, Asia, Latin America, Maghreb, Middle-East, which are driven by the same aims - to increase the economic development of their region.
Over the last 35 years, EBN members have developed many best practices, working tools and valuable knowledge they are ready to share with you. Take a load off your mind, think out of the box, learn and gain new ideas too.
Our members know the value of collaboration by participating in European projects identified and set up by EBN or groups of members.
Keep improving and thinking to create a win-win situation through thematic working groups, policy conferences, workshops that will give you the opportunity to discuss critical issues such as funding schemes; EU|BIC guidelines and strategies, etc.
Raise your profile
Being part of a network officially recognised by the EC will give you the opportunity to get noticed and recognised as a reliable organisation (cf. quality process) towards your main stakeholders as well as towards other members of the network, other networks and your clients. You can get referred to for your expertise.
Our network has signed agreements with other BSO networks in Asia, Brazil, USA. Use the network as a springboard for your companies to get international through soft landing services, staff exchange, etc.
Convert all this HUMAN capital into ECONOMIC capital.
- Several events organised throughout the year with special discounts for our members:
- 1 Policy event
- 1 Annual Congress
- 1 Tech camp / Tool Fair
- Special discounts to access other organisations events
- Access to project/funding opportunities to develop and implement your ideas: FP7, …
- Access to benchmarking tools, new methodologies, new ideas and best practices
- An international window to present and promote your activities, projects or tools for free (through the website, newsletters, events, meetings, …)