DeFINE Forum 2021 is an interactive event designed to speed up and scale fashion-tech startups in Europe, led by the European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN).
A conference for innovators, incubators, financiers and game-changers in the fashion-tech space, DeFINE Forum 2021 is challenging the status quo by bringing, to the forefront, the opportunity to connect with progressive fashion-tech startups and explore strategies and ideas from experts in this space.
Driven to challenge, connect, and create, the DeFINE Forum 2021: Speed up and Scale Fashion-Tech in Europe conference will be taking place on 29th April 2021 in the virtual events platform Hopin.
In the morning, the DeFINE Forum 2021 will explore the latest innovation and market trends in Fashion-Tech. Sessions will discuss:
- The crossovers between community and Fash-tech innovations
- How new technologies (e.g. AI, VR, novel fabrics, 3D printing) are reshaping how our clothes are designed, manufactured, marketed and distributed
- The technological challenges and market opportunities for European fashion-tech startups
- How startups are paving the way for innovation and new business models in the fashion industry
The afternoon sessions will examine the best set of tools for supporting Fashion-tech start-ups, with a special focus on the support provided by incubators, accelerators, and policymakers (at a national and EU level). Sessions will discuss:
- The key tools, services and equipment available: best practices in supporting fashion-tech startups
- Views of incubators and accelerators on existing mentoring tools
- Access to finance and investment trends in fashion-tech
- The importance of innovation & business support communities for the future of fashion-tech entrepreneurship
- The vision of the EU for the fashion-tech industry
- How a sustainable fashion industry contributes to a European green deal
Back to Event list