Location: United States
In the framework of ENRICH in the USA, EBN is organising Business to Business Bootcamp for startups and SMEs interested in exploring opportunities in the U.S.
BOOTCAMP PHASE 1 – ARRIVING AT SELECTED LANDING HUB: OCT. 1- 6
- Participants will spend this time working alongside entrepreneurs in similar industries, meeting industry relevant stakeholders, receiving additional business development training etc. Each day, regardless of which site participants are assigned to, they will attend a one to two hour session on relevant business and/or product development topics delivered by the Landing Hub site and occasionally via webinar from InBIA.
Topics may include:
- IP strategies and tech transfer opportunities considering your industry
- Manufacturing and/or scaling opportunities in the region
- Understanding your American customers (in your industry)
- Refining the right route to market considering your industry
- Pitch practice and development
- Introduction to funding opportunities in the US (grants and equity)
Participants will be matched to one of several Landing Hubs throughout the United States based on industry specialisation and company needs.
BOOTCAMP PHASE 2 –BOSTON CENTRE: OCT. 7-10
All participants will travel to Boston for 3 days of additional networking and training which will introduce them into the Boston ecosystem, network and ENRICH in the USA East Coast Centre. These events will take place concurrently with the annual HUB Week, a startup, technology and cultural event in Boston which attracts over 10,000 attendees and is organised by MIT, Harvard, Massachusetts General Hospital and The Boston Globe from 8 October to 14 October.
Participants will be able to attend HUB Week events, which will take place at the ENRICH Boston Centre at CIC and other locations around Boston, in addition to participating in the following ENRICH-focused activities during the first phase of HUB Week between 8 October and 10 October:
Corporate, Investor and Stakeholder Networking:
- Participants will have the opportunity to network with corporate executives, investors and other stakeholders from the Boston and around the US at receptions hosted by ENRICH in the USA and Hub Week.
Tours of Boston Ecosystem locations:
- Participants will be able to visit and tour incubators, accelerators, corporate headquarters and other locations around Boston. Many of these will be available during the "Open Door" days of HUB Week between Oct 8-10th but tours may be organised as well as part of the Global Access Passes each participant will receive for HUB Week.
Pitches in front of Corporate stakeholders and Investors:
- The concluding event of the Bootcamp will be a pitch session in front of a panel of corporate executives and investors from the Boston area as well as around the US. This will be followed individual matchmaking sessions between the participants and corporates. Corporate executives and investors will be invited based on the composition of the companies selected.
For more information about the tour, please visit this page.
Back to Event list