Location: Dublin, Ireland
Where Business gets done
During two days startup and entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet with innovation experts in Ireland to uncover business opportunity.
Two online Pre-departure workshops delivered by seasoned investment experts:
- Discover the Irish entrepreneurial ecosystem and learn more about what you can expect at FutureScope
- How to master a good pitch
DAY 1 (The Guiness Enterprise Centre)
- Presentation of the Dublin and Ireland’s ecosystems
- Guided tour of NDRC Dublin Accelerator & The Guiness Enterprise Centre (GEC)
- Investor readiness workshop on how to raise investment and pitching preparation from keynote experts
- Networking opportunities (with other BIC companies and corporates)
DAY 2 (Convention Centre)
- Full Access to the FutureScope 2020 programme
- Access to FutureScope start-up village & EBN’s stand
- Qualified one to one matchmaking with Irish based corporates and investors
- Networking opportunities (start-ups; scale-ups; tech multinationals; investors)
Multiple networking opportunities over the two days allowing you the chance to meet with local investors, incubators, accelerators and corporates
To participate at the event you need to fill in the following form by 21 February 2020 - APPLY HERE
- Launch of the call: 4th February 2020 - APPLY HERE
- Deadline for application: 21st February 2020 (23.59 CET).
- Successful applications announced on 27th February 2020.
- Selected participants will need to commit to being in Dublin on 31st March— 01st April 2020 to be accepted in the programme.
For further information do not hesitate to get in contact with: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Event list