Location: Online, Belgium
On 11 February 2020, EBN organises a webinar to present the 2nd INNOWWIDE call for Viability Assessment Projects, a funding opportunity providing European SMEs with a head start in target markets outside Europe.
The webinar will provide practical information for SMEs in Europe and potential R&I partners in third countries about the INNOWWIDE open call: participants will learn about the scope of INNOWWIDE and how to apply for it.
Moreover, the webinar aims to connect with Business Support Organisations and programmes interested in further disseminating this opportunity with their networks, and able to introduce EU SMEs to potential partners in target countries.
- Date & Time: 11 February 2020, 2,30-3,30pm CET
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1217400569443935500
European SMEs, EBN members, EUBICs, Business Support Organisations, Networks, EU funded initiatives outside the EU
Moderators and Speakers:
- Chiara Davalli, EBN
- Peter Lalvani, EUREKA Network
- 14.30-14.40 > Introduction about INNOWWIDE and the webinar > Chiara Davalli, EBN
- 14:40-15:00 > INNOWWIDE call for VAPs > Peter Lalvani, EUREKA Network
- 15:00-15:10 > Connecting ecosystems: supporting EU SMEs finding the right partners > Chiara Davalli, EBN
- 15.10-15.30 > Q&A + closing remarks
The INNOWWIDE programme helps innovative SME gain access to new international markets by funding viability assessment projects to be deployed in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world.
The INNOWWIDE 2nd Call for applications for the VAPs – Viability Assessment Projects – just opened on January 15th and will close on March 31st. The budget available for the 2nd Call is €4.2M (to be divided approximately one third per target country group).
Each approved VAP will receive a fixed grant amount of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible costs (staff, consumables, equipment, subcontracting, others) which must be a minimum of €86,000.
Back to Event list