Location: Bilbao, Spain
Space for Inspiration is an international conference organised by the European Space Agency (ESA) for everyone curious about space exploration and why it matters. The second edition focuses on how space can be a powerful instrument for positive change – and new businesses – on planet Earth.
Gathering the key players in the space and innovation scene, the event is a great knowledge exchange and networking opportunity for startups and EBN Members active in the sector such as Aerospace Valley, JIC, IPN, Barcelona Activa, Science Park Graz etc.
Why to join?
- participate in interactive sessions about breakthrough technologies
- get in touch with business leaders and pioneering thinkers
- unlock the business potential within international partnerships
- present your ideas to diversified and inter-generational audiences
- build up synergies and sustainable innovation
What to expect?
Have a look at the talks from the last edition here.
- entrepreneurs with ideas how to address space challenges can apply for Space Exploration Masters by July 31 and get the chance to attend the event
- entrepreneurs with bright ideas on topics in “disruptive for exploration”, “disruptive for business and transformation”, “disruptive for Earth and society', and “disruptive for participation” can apply for DIGITS – Disruptive Ideas Growing Innovation Towards Sustainability call and get the chance to present their ideas at the conference.
The conference offers a range of partnership packages (ranging from 1,000 to 15,000 euros) for participants willing to promote their business, host workshops, participate as panel speakers etc.
For more information about the partnership package, visit the webiste.
For more information about the programme, calls and logistics, visit the website.
Back to Event list