Location: Brussels , Belgium
After 3 successful editions of Fet2rin trainings helping FET project researchers to “think outside the lab” and fully reach their business and social impact potential, the fourth edition of the training will be held from mid-March to mid May 2018 at EBN premises in Brussels:
- 1st workshop: 15 - 16 March 2018
- 2nd workshop: 12 - 13 April 2018
- 3rd workshop: 17 - 18 May 2018
WHY ATTEND THE TRAINING?
Fet2rin mentors and trainers will help you look at your FET projects from a different perspective - from the development of your project’s business plan, identifying your customer market, to finding the right financing options, including perfecting your pitch and reaching investors and business angels.
To get a glimpse into what to expect at the training, have a look at last Spring’s edition of the training:
TOPICS FET RESEARCHERS LEARN ABOUT:
- Creating successful business strategy
- How to choose appropriate business model for your projects
- Developing Minimum Viable Product (MVP) making sure your project reaches the right customer market
- Commercialising your projects using Lean Startup methodology
- Crowdfunding – how to create a crowdfunding campaign and use the right platform for your project
- Pitching to investors – learn to speak their language and reach the target needed to push your projects to the market!
Have a look at the gallery to see the photos and participants’ testimonials.
*Up to 3 participants per Consortium can attend. Training is free of charge. Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs can be reported as project cost for running FET projects.
Back to Event list