- International Business Developer for Brazil and some Middle Eastern countries (Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates) with a focus on the healthcare market.
- Consultant for the internationalization strategies of European companies in the Brazilian market.
- Responsible for organizing processes applications from national and community programs such as: PEDIP; PRIME; INTERREG POSI / POSC; EQUAL MED; RACING; PROVERE; LEONARDO DA VINCI, among others.
- 10 years experience in the science and technology environment in Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium and Brazil, under the theme: industrial property, technology transfer, promoting entrepreneurship, university-enterprise cooperation, business incubation; science and technological parks; technopoles, urban regeneration, regions and digital cities.
- Participated in the organization, implementation and development of two technology parks: Madan Parque (Universidade Nova Lisboa) and Sines Tecnopolo (Algarve and Évora Universities, Polytechnics of Beja and Setúbal, City of Sines).
- Implemented an active partnership programs and collaborative projects between educational institutions and businesses.
- 15 years experience in the industry: Elebra/Digital Equipament (3 years) and Ford Motor (12 years) in the procurement, purchasing and supplier assessment.
Specialties: Key Skills
Business Development, Procurement and Purchasing, Logistics, Business Internationalization,Development of New Business, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Strategic Business Plan, Networking and Collaborative Partnership, Strategy and Cooperation, Sustaining Innovation, E-Commerce, Cooperation University-Enterprise, Intellectual Property.