Profile in Brief :
A management post graduate, with flair for foreign languages, recently awarded PhD in Business Management – Commerce faculty.
Having more than 20 years of experience in diversified segments including academics, learning services, manufacturing , hospitality , print media , utilities and NGO’s.
Have worked on Bilateral projects focusing on Capacity building in Extension services, Community Development , Infrastructural up gradation and Institutional development.
Currently working with WLCI (erstwhile Wigan & Leigh College India) as Campus Director for their Nagpur Campus handling overall operations, management, students services , promotion and branding, students coaching regular interaction with Employer's council and the Corporate for students traineeship and placements.
- Good at conceptualizing and formulizing ideas, curriculums, processes
- Strong advocator for inclusive growth and capacity building
- Keen interest in developing alternate techniques for contemporary practices
- Good at adapting in new situations, simplifying procedures,
- Ability to synergize for developing PR , liasoning and networking
- Freelance writer, author for articles on Management social awareness
- Corporate Trainer , experience in designing Roadmaps and SOP’s for trainings