EBN Member Incubateur Descartes is calling startups operating in the field of future (smart) cities, new digital services, and health and silver economy to apply for its competition by 22nd of January 2018!
Enhancing the services that Incubateur Descartes provides in the Paris region to support entrepreneurship, this competition is a great opportunity for EBN Members’ entrepreneurs and startups, especially the French-speaking ones, interested in receiving:
- 6-36 months of incubation services,
- free use of FabLab Descartes, and
- up to 15,000 euros financial support to set up their innovative solutions on the new Cité Descartes at Marne-la-Vallée in the Paris region.
Those startups with innovative solutions must be working in the following fields:
- Future (smart) cities: all innovations aimed at making cities more resource-efficient (energy, water, etc.), safer and more resilient when facing urban risks (natural disasters, pollution, accidents, etc.), or smarter and more connected (production and exploitation of data to optimise the development and management of infrastructures and networks.)
- The new digital services: any innovative project based on the use of emerging technologies (such as augmented reality (AR), 3D technologies, blockchain, the Internet of Things (IoT), the semantic web, the treatment of big data, predictive technologies, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), etc.)
- Health and the silver economy: any innovative project aimed at preserving health, improving well-being or enabling older people to grow older in the best possible conditions.
Interested? Learn more about the competition
Back to News list