Three EBN Members in the Nord Region of France; Technopôle Brest-Iroise, Atlanpole and ACCET Val d'Oise Technopole have joined forces together with EuraTechnologies, Technopole of Aube in Champagne and Normandy Incubation, to manage the new ESA BIC Nord France in association with ASTech Paris Region Cluster and the CNES.
This new adventure consolidates the willingness of EBN Members to form a strong centre in north France to promote the creation of companies based on the transfer of technologies from the space sector to other economic sectors, and on the development of services and applications derived from space technologies.
Opening of ESA BIC Nord France
ESA BIC Nord France proposes a strong support structure offering to the selected companies access to:
- personalsed assistance offered by the referent support structure (i.e. professional business guidance)
- training and services provided by partners
- the opportunity to be welcomed and supported in business appointments in others region
- strong technical support of the French space agency CNES
- a support customised by clusters for the international, the financial engineering and the search for partners
- agreements with financiers to obtain financing.
EBN and ESA have a long-lasting collaboration where several EU|BICs, among them Lazio Innova (Italy), IPN (Portugal), imec (Belgium) and recently JIC (Czech Republic), are as well ESA|BICs exchanging best practices in tech transfer and supporting space-driven innovation.
In the past EBN Congress, happening in Esch-sur-Alzette, space and the synergies between ESA TTPO and EBN, how space technologies are transfered to earth technology, the financement in the space sector, where some of the topics to show the trend
Back to News list